Put (things or places) in order (synset 200276642)
hypernym: order - bring order to or intohyponym:
Care for one's external appearance (synset 200040084)
- clean, cleanse - clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- shave - remove body hair with a razor
- comb, comb out, disentangle - smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb
- arrange, coif, coiffe, coiffure, do, dress, set - arrange attractively
- gel, mousse - apply a styling gel to
- pomade - apply pomade to (hair)
- clean up - make oneself clean, presentable or neat
- make up - apply make-up or cosmetics to one's face to appear prettier
- manicure - care for (one's hand) by cutting and shaping the nails, etc.
- barber - perform the services of a barber: cut the hair and/or beard of
- pedicure - care for one's feet by cutting and shaping the nails, etc.
- do up, doll up, glam up, pretty up - use special care in dressing, making-up, etc.
- slick up, smarten up, spruce, spruce up - dress and groom with particular care, as for a special occasion
- perfume, scent - apply perfume to