The Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain (synset 106979499)
domain member category:
domain region: espana, kingdom of spain, spain - a parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula; a former colonial power
- feria - (in Spanish speaking regions) a local festival or fair, usually in honor of some patron saint
- don - a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename
- dona - a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for a woman
- senor - a Spanish title or form of address for a man; similar to the English `Mr' or `sir'
- senora - a Spanish title or form of address for a married woman; similar to the English `Mrs' or `madam'
- senorita - a Spanish title or form of address used to or of an unmarried girl or woman; similar to the English `Miss'
- don - a Spanish gentleman or nobleman
- el nino - the Christ child
The people of Spain (synset 109752657)
synonym: spanish people