1. A high-pitched woodwind instrument;
    A slender tube closed at one end with finger holes on one end and an opening near the closed end across which the breath is blown (synset 103376875)
  2. A tall narrow wineglass (synset 103377395)
  3. A groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column) (synset 103377201)
  1. Form flutes in (synset 201460005)

Found on Word Lists

Find words of a similar nature on these lists:

Other Searches