Socialization through training and education to develop one's mind or manners (synset 101131684)
"her cultivation was remarkable"
(agriculture) production of food by preparing the land to grow crops (especially on a large scale) (synset 100917553)
domain category: agriculture, farming, husbandry - the practice of cultivating the land or raising stockhypernym: production - (economics) manufacturing or mining or growing something (usually in large quantities) for salehyponym:
- aquaculture - rearing aquatic animals or cultivating aquatic plants for food
- apiculture, beekeeping - the cultivation of bees on a commercial scale for the production of honey
- agriculture, farming, husbandry - the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock
- culture - the raising of plants or animals
- tilling - cultivation of the land in order to raise crops
A highly developed state of perfection;
Having a flawless or impeccable quality (synset 114483408)"they performed with great polish"; "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"; "almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"
The process of fostering the growth of something (synset 113475491)
"the cultivation of bees for honey"
The act of raising or growing plants (especially on a large scale) (synset 100917854)
hypernym: production - (economics) manufacturing or mining or growing something (usually in large quantities) for sale
Found on Word Lists
Find words of a similar nature on these lists: