1. A punctuation mark (,) used to indicate the separation of elements within the grammatical structure of a sentence (synset 106855902)
  2. Anglewing butterfly with a comma-shaped mark on the underside of each hind wing (synset 102280676)

Found on Word Lists

Find words of a similar nature on these lists:

Other Searches