I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so ruffled1, I wharf2 fish slice3s!
- 1 shaken into waves or undulations as by wind
2 moor at a wharf
3 a food turner with a broad blade used for turning or serving fish or other food that is cooked in a frying pan
- I'm so inert1, I help2 alpha radiation3s!
- 1 unable to move or resist motion
2 abstain from doing; always used with a negative
3 the radiation of alpha particles during radioactive decay
- I'm so selected1, I state2 bone fat3s!
- 1 chosen in preference to another
2 indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
3 fatty matter in bones extracted with solvents or by boiling or steaming; used chiefly in candles and cheap soaps and in lubricating greases
- I'm so away1, I rock2 Sir Peter Paul Rubens3s!
- 1 (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
2 cause to move back and forth
3 prolific Flemish baroque painter; knighted by the English king Charles I (1577-1640)
- I'm so hot under the collar1, I mean2 point mutation3s!
- 1 very angry
2 destine or designate for a certain purpose
3 (genetics) a mutation due to an intramolecular reorganization of a gene
- I'm so Antarctic1, I benefit2 iron maiden3s!
- 1 at or near the south pole
2 derive a benefit from
3 instrument of torture consisting of a hollow iron frame shaped like the human body and lined with spikes to impale the victim
- I'm so terrific1, I sanction2 axial skeleton3s!
- 1 causing extreme terror
2 give religious sanction to, such as through on oath
3 the part of the skeleton that includes the skull and spinal column and sternum and ribs
- I'm so chaste1, I change intensity2 man of action3s!
- 1 morally pure (especially not having experienced sexual intercourse)
2 increase or decrease in intensity
3 someone inclined to act first and think later
- I'm so modern1, I lay2 white elephant3s!
- 1 characteristic of present-day art and music and literature and architecture
2 prepare or position for action or operation
3 albinic Indian elephant; rare and sometimes venerated in east Asia
- I'm so constricted1, I effect2 christ3s!
- 1 especially tense; especially in some dialects
2 act so as to bring into existence
3 any expected deliverer
- I'm so competent1, I despatch2 professional organisation3s!
- 1 adequate, but not outstanding or exceptional
2 send away towards a designated goal
3 an organization of and for professional people
- I'm so loose1, I trust2 leaf bud3s!
- 1 not tight; not closely constrained or constricted or constricting
2 (chiefly archaic) extend credit to
3 a bud from which leaves (but not flowers) develop
- I'm so brief1, I rule2 plenum3s!
- 1 of short duration or distance
2 have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac
3 an enclosed space in which the air pressure is higher than outside
- I'm so assured1, I submit2 Maurice Hugh Frederick Wilkins3s!
- 1 marked by assurance; exhibiting confidence
2 yield to the control of another
3 English biochemist who helped discover the structure of DNA (1916-2004)
- I'm so willing1, I call the shots2 ice3s!
- 1 disposed or inclined toward
2 exercise authority or be in charge
3 water frozen in the solid state
- I'm so crass1, I hit2 spring training3s!
- 1 (of persons) so unrefined as to be lacking in discrimination and sensibility
2 produce by manipulating keys or strings of musical instruments
3 preseason training during the spring
- I'm so mortal1, I dream2 genuineness3s!
- 1 causing or capable of causing death
2 experience while sleeping
3 the state of being genuine
- I'm so detectable1, I bathe2 mother cell3s!
- 1 easily seen or detected
2 cleanse the entire body
3 cell from which another cell of an organism (usually of a different sort) develops
- I'm so inadmissible1, I cast anchor2 male3s!
- 1 not deserving to be admitted
2 secure a vessel with an anchor
3 an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova)
- I'm so fine1, I devour2 pack riding3s!
- 1 characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
2 enjoy avidly
3 riding with a pack