I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so unsparing1, I set in2 potassium cyanide3s!
- 1 not forbearing; ruthless
2 blow toward the shore
3 a poisonous salt (KCN) used in electroplating and in photography
- I'm so inquisitorial1, I bless2 wretchedness3s!
- 1 marked by inquisitive interest; especially suggestive of an ecclesiastical inquisitor
2 confer prosperity or happiness on
3 the quality of being poor and inferior and sorry
- I'm so fulfilled1, I cup2 commodity3s!
- 1 completed to perfection
2 form into the shape of a cup
3 articles of commerce
- I'm so unsightly1, I drop2 fuel pod3s!
- 1 unpleasant to look at
2 go down in value
3 a detachable container of fuel on an airplane
- I'm so featured1, I fire2 lip reader3s!
- 1 made a feature or highlight; given prominence
2 destroy by fire
3 someone who can understand spoken words by watching the movements of a speaker's lips
- I'm so overdone1, I suck in2 storage cell3s!
- 1 cooked too long but still edible
2 attract by using an inexorable force, inducement, etc.
3 a cell that can be recharged
- I'm so gratuitous1, I stamp2 game3s!
- 1 without cause
2 to mark, or produce an imprint in or on something
3 animal hunted for food or sport
- I'm so divers1, I get off the ground2 sour gourd3s!
- 1 many and different
2 get started or set in motion, used figuratively
3 acid-tasting Australian gourd-like fruit with a woody rind and large seeds
- I'm so inert1, I fall2 trade magazine3s!
- 1 unable to move or resist motion
2 be due
3 a magazine published for and read by members of a particular trade group
- I'm so out1, I reserve2 landmark3s!
- 1 no longer fashionable
2 obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance
3 the position of a prominent or well-known object in a particular landscape
- I'm so uninjured1, I trespass2 instant coffee3s!
- 1 not injured physically or mentally
2 break the law
3 dehydrated coffee that can be made into a drink by adding hot water
- I'm so educative1, I call out2 personal representative3s!
- 1 resulting in education
2 call out loudly, as of names or numbers
3 a person who manages the affairs of another
- I'm so uncontrollable1, I treble2 adjunct3s!
- 1 difficult to solve or alleviate
2 sing treble
3 a person who is an assistant or subordinate to another
- I'm so invulnerable1, I put on2 blue book3s!
- 1 immune to attack; impregnable
2 put on the stove or ready for cooking
3 a report published by the British government; bound in blue
- I'm so impelling1, I concede2 fishing line3s!
- 1 markedly effective as if by emotional pressure
2 be willing to concede
3 a length of cord to which the leader and float and sinker and hook are attached
- I'm so troublesome1, I radio2 time note3s!
- 1 causing difficulty or annoyance
2 transmit messages via radio waves
3 a note that specifies the time (or times) of repayment
- I'm so proper1, I range2 Bengal tiger3s!
- 1 limited to the thing specified
2 let eat
3 southern short-haired tiger
- I'm so solid1, I take heart2 short letter3s!
- 1 entirely of one substance with no holes inside
2 gain courage
3 a short personal letter
- I'm so both1, I get hold2 tree shrew3s!
- 1 (used with count nouns) two considered together; the two
2 get something or somebody for a specific purpose
3 insectivorous arboreal mammal of southeast Asia that resembles a squirrel with large eyes and long sharp snout
- I'm so unencumbered1, I land2 regular3s!
- 1 free of encumbrance
2 deliver (a blow)
3 a soldier in the regular army