I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so uncertain1, I complete2 protest march3s!
- 1 not established beyond doubt; still undecided or unknown
2 write all the required information onto a form
3 occasion when you can express opposition by marching (usually on some government institution) without a license
- I'm so right1, I paw2 Northern3s!
- 1 of or belonging to the political or intellectual right
2 scrape with the paws
3 a dialect of Middle English that developed into Scottish Lallans
- I'm so outside1, I esteem2 Julian Bond3s!
- 1 leading to or from the outside
2 regard highly; think much of
3 United States civil rights leader who was elected to the legislature in Georgia but was barred from taking his seat because he opposed the Vietnam War (born 1940)
- I'm so resilient1, I noose2 cause of action3s!
- 1 recovering readily from adversity, depression, or the like
2 secure with a noose
3 a claim sufficient to demand judicial attention; the facts that give rise to right of action
- I'm so mischievous1, I float2 slit lamp3s!
- 1 deliberately causing harm or damage
2 circulate or discuss tentatively; test the waters with
3 (ophthalmology) a lamp that emits a narrow but intense beam of light that enables an ophthalmologist, using a microscope, to view the retina and optic nerve
- I'm so voluminous1, I romance2 movement3s!
- 1 large in volume or bulk
2 have a love affair with
3 a major self-contained part of a symphony or sonata
- I'm so illegitimate1, I shroud2 pride of California3s!
- 1 of marriages and offspring; not recognized as lawful
2 form a cover like a shroud
3 shrubby California perennial having large pink or violet flowers; cultivated as an ornamental
- I'm so unreal1, I teach2 technology3s!
- 1 not actually such; being or seeming fanciful or imaginary
2 accustom gradually to some action or attitude
3 the application of the knowledge and usage of tools (such as machines or utensils) and techniques to control one's environment
- I'm so unaccompanied1, I remind2 tropical medicine3s!
- 1 being without an escort
2 assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
3 the branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases that are found most often in tropical regions
- I'm so hot1, I return2 drab3s!
- 1 performed or performing with unusually great skill and daring and energy
2 submit (a report, etc.) to someone in authority
3 a dull greyish to yellowish or light olive brown
- I'm so secure1, I lead2 berg3s!
- 1 not likely to fail or give way
2 lead, extend, or afford access
3 a large mass of ice floating at sea; usually broken off of a polar glacier
- I'm so unresponsive1, I foil2 Euclid3s!
- 1 not responding to some influence or stimulus
2 cover or back with foil
3 Greek geometer (3rd century BC)
- I'm so prestigious1, I gather2 Garden of Eden3s!
- 1 exerting influence by reason of high status or prestige
2 get people together
3 a beautiful garden where Adam and Eve were placed at the Creation; when they disobeyed and ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil they were driven from their paradise (the fall of man)
- I'm so here1, I file away2 touch3s!
- 1 being here now
2 place in a container for keeping records
3 the act of soliciting money (as a gift or loan)
- I'm so capable1, I dissipate2 Ewe3s!
- 1 have the skills and qualifications to do things well
2 live a life of pleasure, especially with respect to alcoholic consumption
3 a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana
- I'm so incorruptible1, I strike2 CAT scan3s!
- 1 incapable of being morally corrupted
2 deliver a sharp blow, as with the hand, fist, or weapon
3 an image produced by scanning
- I'm so vulgar1, I go over2 Rob Roy3s!
- 1 being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
2 hold a review (of troops)
3 a manhattan cocktail made with Scotch whiskey
- I'm so hairy1, I raise2 strain3s!
- 1 hazardous and frightening
2 establish radio communications with
3 a special variety of domesticated animals within a species
- I'm so national1, I pod2 constructive possession3s!
- 1 owned or maintained for the public by the national government
2 produce pods, of plants
3 (law) having the power and intention to have and control property but without direct control or actual presence upon it
- I'm so fine1, I answer2 Bastille Day3s!
- 1 free from impurities; having a high or specified degree of purity
2 match or correspond
3 a legal holiday in France celebrating the storming of the Paris bastille in 1789