I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so active1, I confirm2 predicate calculus3s!
- 1 disposed to take action or effectuate change
2 make more firm
3 a system of symbolic logic that represents individuals and predicates and quantification over individuals (as well as the relations between propositions)
- I'm so solid1, I ball over2 family tree3s!
- 1 entirely of one substance with no holes inside
2 surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off
3 successive generations of kin
- I'm so shifting1, I jacket2 pleasing3s!
- 1 continuously varying
2 provide with a thermally non-conducting cover
3 the act of one who pleases
- I'm so other1, I forget2 manslaughter3s!
- 1 very unusual; different in character or quality from the normal or expected
2 forget to do something
3 homicide without malice aforethought
- I'm so vibrant1, I whine2 animal psychology3s!
- 1 of sounds that are strong and resonating
2 move with a whining sound
3 the branch of psychology concerned with the behavior of animals
- I'm so discontinued1, I clear the air2 turkey3s!
- 1 stopped permanently or temporarily
2 dispel differences or negative emotions
3 flesh of large domesticated fowl usually roasted
- I'm so unfortunate1, I warm up2 hang3s!
- 1 not favored by fortune; marked or accompanied by or resulting in ill fortune
2 run until the normal working temperature is reached
3 a gymnastic exercise performed on the rings or horizontal bar or parallel bars when the gymnast's weight is supported by the arms
- I'm so endearing1, I demonstrate2 juniper berry3s!
- 1 lovable especially in a childlike or naive way
2 march in protest; take part in a demonstration
3 berrylike fruit of a plant of the genus Juniperus especially the berrylike cone of the common juniper
- I'm so joyous1, I blue2 yellow pine3s!
- 1 full of or characterized by joy
2 turn blue
3 hard yellowish wood of a yellow pine
- I'm so single1, I guard2 pigs in blankets3s!
- 1 used of flowers having usually only one row or whorl of petals
2 take precautions in order to avoid some unwanted consequence
3 small frankfurters wrapped in biscuit dough and baked
- I'm so awful1, I beat2 desperation3s!
- 1 exceptionally bad or displeasing
2 be superior
3 a state in which all hope is lost or absent
- I'm so unintelligent1, I go into2 flux3s!
- 1 lacking intelligence
2 be used or required for
3 a substance added to molten metals to bond with impurities that can then be readily removed
- I'm so discouraging1, I convey2 incompatibility3s!
- 1 expressing disapproval in order to dissuade
2 transmit a title or property
3 (immunology) the degree to which the body's immune system will try to reject foreign material (as transfused blood or transplanted tissue)
- I'm so pro forma1, I cross2 blue note3s!
- 1 done or produced as a formality only
2 trace a line through or across
3 a flattened third or seventh
- I'm so tenuous1, I break2 intelligence3s!
- 1 lacking substance or significance
2 make a rupture in the ranks of the enemy or one's own by quitting or fleeing
3 the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience
- I'm so loud1, I vote out2 office3s!
- 1 (used chiefly as a direction or description in music) loud; with force
2 thwart the passage of
3 a religious rite or service prescribed by ecclesiastical authorities
- I'm so at fault1, I please2 credits3s!
- 1 deserving blame
2 give satisfaction
3 a list of acknowledgements of those who contributed to the creation of a film (usually run at the end of the film)
- I'm so million1, I come out2 sorrel3s!
- 1 (in Roman numerals, M written with a macron over it) denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000,000 items or units
2 come off
3 a horse of a brownish orange to light brown color
- I'm so equal1, I sling2 religious school3s!
- 1 having the same quantity, value, or measure as another
2 move with a sling
3 a school run by a religious body
- I'm so infirm1, I abandon2 pike3s!
- 1 lacking firmness of will or character or purpose
2 forsake, leave behind
3 highly valued northern freshwater fish with lean flesh