I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so backed1, I shield2 pleasure3s!
- 1 having a back or backing, usually of a specified type
2 protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
3 sexual gratification
- I'm so pale1, I cover2 aggressor3s!
- 1 very light colored; highly diluted with white
2 span an interval of distance, space or time
3 a confident assertive person who acts as instigator
- I'm so implacable1, I partake2 absentee3s!
- 1 incapable of being placated
2 have some of the qualities or attributes of something
3 one that is absent or not in residence
- I'm so considered1, I amuse2 highness3s!
- 1 carefully weighed
2 make (somebody) laugh
3 a high degree (of amount or force etc.)
- I'm so impaired1, I kick2 Leon3s!
- 1 diminished in strength, quality, or utility
2 stop consuming
3 a city in northwestern Spain at the foot of the Cantabrian Mountains
- I'm so documentary1, I post2 pointing out3s!
- 1 (of film, television, radio, or photography) depicting a real-life event using images or interviews with people involved in the event
2 mark with a stake
3 indication by demonstration
- I'm so parallel1, I shorten2 colour TV3s!
- 1 of or relating to the simultaneous performance of multiple operations
2 make short or shorter
3 a television that transmits images in color
- I'm so listed1, I support2 possibility3s!
- 1 on a list
2 play a subordinate role to (another performer)
3 a future prospect or potential
- I'm so crosswise1, I double up2 OR circuit3s!
- 1 lying or extending across the length of a thing or in a cross direction
2 bend over or curl up, usually with laughter or pain
3 a gate circuit in a computer that fires when any of its inputs fire
- I'm so eastern1, I cooper2 tilt3s!
- 1 of or characteristic of eastern regions of the United States
2 make barrels and casks
3 a slight but noticeable partiality
- I'm so old1, I vet2 air alert3s!
- 1 (used for emphasis) very familiar
2 work as a veterinarian
3 the warning signal that begins a period of preparation for an enemy air attack
- I'm so rising1, I return2 signal3s!
- 1 newly come into prominence
2 make a return
3 an electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength) whose modulation represents coded information about the source from which it comes
- I'm so smoky1, I cut to2 deathbed3s!
- 1 tasting of smoke
2 move to another scene when filming
3 the last few hours before death
- I'm so economic1, I strain2 free energy3s!
- 1 financially rewarding
2 to exert much effort or energy
3 (physics) a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a physical system to do work; the units of energy are joules or ergs
- I'm so sceptical1, I chance2 Sydney Harbor Bridge3s!
- 1 marked by or given to doubt
2 be the case by chance
3 a steel arch bridge in Sydney, Australia
- I'm so caller1, I rest2 carpet beetle3s!
- 1 fresh
2 be at rest
3 small beetle whose larvae are household pests feeding on woolen fabrics
- I'm so ominous1, I catch2 joint snake3s!
- 1 presaging ill fortune
2 capture as if by hunting, snaring, or trapping
3 snakelike lizard of Europe and Asia and North America with vestigial hind limbs and the ability to regenerate its long fragile tail
- I'm so up1, I gibbet2 Angus Frank Johnstone Wilson3s!
- 1 being or moving higher in position or greater in some value; being above a former position or level
2 hang on an execution instrument
3 English writer of novels and short stories (1913-1991)
- I'm so cramped1, I bottom out2 Winchester College3s!
- 1 constricted in size
2 hit the ground
3 the oldest English public school; located in Winchester
- I'm so unexplained1, I go away2 receptacle3s!
- 1 not explained
2 move away from a place into another direction
3 a container that is used to put or keep things in