I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so structured1, I slice into2 pocket veto3s!
- 1 having definite and highly organized structure
2 move through a body or an object with a slicing motion
3 indirect veto of legislation by refusing to sign it
- I'm so churlish1, I lie low2 Newton's theory of gravitation3s!
- 1 rude and boorish
2 keep a low profile, try to be inconspicuous
3 (physics) the theory that any two particles of matter attract one another with a force directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them
- I'm so infernal1, I predicate2 pat3s!
- 1 being of the underworld
2 make the (grammatical) predicate in a proposition
3 a light touch or stroke
- I'm so off1, I glimpse2 strike3s!
- 1 (of events) no longer planned or scheduled
2 catch a glimpse of or see briefly
3 (baseball) a pitch that the batter swings at and misses, or that the batter hits into foul territory, or that the batter does not swing at but the umpire judges to be in the area over home plate and between the batter's knees and shoulders
- I'm so perplexed1, I get together2 nose3s!
- 1 full of difficulty or confusion or bewilderment
2 become part of; become a member of a group or organization
3 a symbol of inquisitiveness
- I'm so credited1, I permit2 Asian country3s!
- 1 (usually followed by `to') given credit for
2 consent to, give permission
3 any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- I'm so beaten1, I elbow2 Spanish Civil War3s!
- 1 much trodden and worn smooth or bare
2 shove one's elbow into another person's ribs
3 civil war in Spain in which Franco succeeded in overthrowing the republican government; during the war Spain became a battleground for fascists and socialists from all countries; 1936-1939
- I'm so valid1, I roll over2 plight3s!
- 1 still legally acceptable
2 make a rolling motion or turn
3 a situation from which extrication is difficult especially an unpleasant or trying one
- I'm so unchangeable1, I barb2 jaw3s!
- 1 not changeable or subject to change
2 provide with barbs
3 the part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth
- I'm so lost1, I mount2 lending institution3s!
- 1 unable to function; without help
2 put up or launch
3 a financial institution that makes loans
- I'm so abrupt1, I turn the tables2 urging3s!
- 1 extremely steep
2 cause a complete reversal of the circumstances
3 the act of earnestly supporting or encouraging
- I'm so aided1, I spread2 steel3s!
- 1 having help; often used as a combining form
2 become widely known and passed on
3 knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod
- I'm so advanced1, I constitute2 air cushion3s!
- 1 far along in time
2 to compose or represent
3 the trapped air that supports a hovercraft a short distance above the water or ground
- I'm so alive1, I appeal2 inside job3s!
- 1 having life or vigor or spirit
2 take a court case to a higher court for review
3 some transgression committed with the assistance of someone trusted by the victim
- I'm so blotted out1, I chip away2 Chinese mustard3s!
- 1 reduced to nothingness
2 remove or withdraw gradually:
3 very hot prepared mustard
- I'm so paired1, I drift away2 milk of magnesia3s!
- 1 occurring in pairs or as a pair
2 lose personal contact over time
3 purgative consisting of a milky white liquid suspension of magnesium hydroxide; used as a laxative and (in smaller doses) as an antacid
- I'm so supposed1, I pack2 cache3s!
- 1 required or under orders
2 carry, as on one's back
3 (computer science) RAM memory that is set aside as a specialized buffer storage that is continually updated; used to optimize data transfers between system elements with different characteristics
- I'm so thankful1, I write off2 shoulder patch3s!
- 1 feeling or showing gratitude
2 concede the loss or worthlessness of something or somebody
3 patch worn on the shoulder of a military uniform to indicate rank
- I'm so stuffy1, I well2 spur3s!
- 1 affected with a sensation of stoppage or obstruction
2 come up, as of a liquid
3 a railway line connected to a trunk line
- I'm so cleft1, I bow2 religious right3s!
- 1 having one or more indentations reaching nearly to the midrib
2 bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting
3 United States political faction that advocates social and political conservativism, school prayer, and federal aid for religious groups and schools