I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so indirect1, I romance2 dramatic performance3s!
- 1 having intervening factors or persons or influences
2 make amorous advances towards
3 the act of performing a drama
- I'm so undressed1, I die2 toilet roll3s!
- 1 of lumber or stone or hides; not finished or dressed
2 to be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
3 a roll of toilet paper
- I'm so quaint1, I rent2 brake3s!
- 1 strange in an interesting or pleasing way
2 grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
3 a restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle
- I'm so olympian1, I chop2 earth3s!
- 1 majestic in manner or bearing; superior to mundane matters
2 hit sharply
3 the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface
- I'm so indefensible1, I shelter2 scum3s!
- 1 incapable of being justified or explained
2 invest (money) so that it is not taxable
3 a film of impurities or vegetation that can form on the surface of a liquid
- I'm so oblique1, I kick down2 hour hand3s!
- 1 indirect in departing from the accepted or proper way; misleading
2 open violently
3 the shorter hand of a clock that points to the hours
- I'm so vanished1, I cruise2 Second Vatican Council3s!
- 1 having passed out of existence
2 sail or travel about for pleasure, relaxation, or sightseeing
3 the Vatican Council in 1962-1965 that abandoned the universal Latin liturgy and acknowledged ecumenism and made other reforms
- I'm so heavy1, I tide2 tunic3s!
- 1 dense or inadequately leavened and hence likely to cause distress in the alimentary canal
2 be carried with the tide
3 any of a variety of loose fitting cloaks extending to the hips or knees
- I'm so nether1, I scrape2 enclosure3s!
- 1 located below or beneath something else
2 gather (money or other resources) together over time
3 a structure consisting of an area that has been enclosed for some purpose
- I'm so incapable1, I deny2 saturation3s!
- 1 (followed by `of') lacking capacity or ability
2 refuse to grant, as of a petition or request
3 the act of soaking thoroughly with a liquid
- I'm so spiritual1, I drift2 Browning automatic rifle3s!
- 1 concerned with or affecting the spirit or soul
2 move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
3 a portable .30 caliber automatic rifle operated by gas pressure and fed by cartridges from a magazine; used by United States troops in World War I and in World War II and in the Korean War
- I'm so up1, I bow2 turbine3s!
- 1 getting higher or more vigorous
2 play on a stringed instrument with a bow
3 rotary engine in which the kinetic energy of a moving fluid is converted into mechanical energy by causing a bladed rotor to rotate
- I'm so inheriting1, I programme2 prima donna3s!
- 1 having the legal right to inherit
2 write a computer program
3 a vain and temperamental person
- I'm so uninspired1, I tube2 judicature3s!
- 1 having no intellectual or emotional or spiritual excitement
2 place or enclose in a tube
3 the act of meting out justice according to the law
- I'm so agitated1, I grant2 apology3s!
- 1 physically disturbed or set in motion
2 give as judged due or on the basis of merit
3 a poor example
- I'm so corresponding1, I breathe2 tiger beetle3s!
- 1 similar especially in position or purpose
2 reach full flavor by absorbing air and being let to stand after having been uncorked
3 active usually bright-colored beetle that preys on other insects
- I'm so unrelated1, I begin2 shutter3s!
- 1 lacking a logical or causal relation
2 begin to speak or say
3 a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- I'm so offensive1, I call in2 shin3s!
- 1 causing anger or annoyance
2 take a player out of a game in order to exchange for another player
3 the front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- I'm so speaking1, I resent2 Space Needle3s!
- 1 capable of or involving speech or speaking
2 feel bitter or indignant about
3 a tower 605 feet tall in Seattle; a tourist attraction
- I'm so lasting1, I curb2 note3s!
- 1 retained; not shed
2 keep to the curb
3 a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling