I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so agreeable1, I emerge2 receptacle3s!
- 1 prepared to agree or consent
2 happen or occur as a result of something
3 enlarged tip of a stem that bears the floral parts
- I'm so free1, I vein2 cigarette butt3s!
- 1 not taken up by scheduled activities
2 make a veinlike pattern
3 small part of a cigarette that is left after smoking
- I'm so confidential1, I smite2 Frank Lloyd Wright3s!
- 1 denoting confidence or intimacy
2 affect suddenly with deep feeling
3 influential United States architect (1869-1959)
- I'm so cured1, I set2 grace period3s!
- 1 (used of concrete or mortar) kept moist to assist the hardening
2 give a fine, sharp edge to a knife or razor
3 a period of time past the deadline for fulfilling an obligation during which a penalty that would be imposed for being late is waived, especially an extended period granted as a special favor
- I'm so irregular1, I slur2 onion3s!
- 1 (of solids) not having clear dimensions that can be measured; volume must be determined with the principle of liquid displacement
2 utter indistinctly
3 the bulb of an onion plant
- I'm so straightforward1, I ruin2 hit3s!
- 1 pointed directly ahead
2 reduce to ruins
3 a connection made via the internet to another website
- I'm so embarrassed1, I guarantee2 form3s!
- 1 feeling or caused to feel ill at ease or self-conscious or ashamed
2 stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of
3 a particular mode in which something is manifested
- I'm so here1, I flare up2 dispersal3s!
- 1 being here now
2 ignite quickly and suddenly, especially after having died down
3 the act of dispersing or diffusing something
- I'm so charismatic1, I plume2 gesture3s!
- 1 possessing an extraordinary ability to attract
2 be proud of
3 motion of hands or body to emphasize or help to express a thought or feeling
- I'm so plural1, I chip away2 management control3s!
- 1 composed of more than one member, set, or kind
2 remove or withdraw gradually:
3 an internal control performed by one or more managers
- I'm so dependable1, I intimidate2 enamel3s!
- 1 worthy of being depended on
2 to compel or deter by or as if by threats
3 a colored glassy compound (opaque or partially opaque) that is fused to the surface of metal or glass or pottery for decoration or protection
- I'm so unusual1, I temper2 North Pole3s!
- 1 not usual or common or ordinary
2 adjust the pitch (of pianos)
3 the northernmost point of the Earth's axis
- I'm so ill1, I rent2 Savoy3s!
- 1 resulting in suffering or adversity
2 grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
3 a geographical region of historical importance; a former duchy in what is now southwestern France, western Switzerland, and northwestern Italy
- I'm so unfit1, I break in2 population control3s!
- 1 below the required standards for a purpose
2 enter someone's (virtual or real) property in an unauthorized manner, usually with the intent to steal or commit a violent act
3 control over the growth of population; a government program
- I'm so totalitarian1, I paw2 Newton's second law of motion3s!
- 1 characterized by a government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control
2 touch clumsily
3 the rate of change of momentum is proportional to the imposed force and goes in the direction of the force
- I'm so nice1, I register2 egg3s!
- 1 pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance
2 enroll to vote
3 animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes; especially the thin-shelled reproductive body laid by e.g. female birds
- I'm so derived1, I beat2 oar3s!
- 1 formed or developed from something else; not original
2 sail with much tacking or with difficulty
3 an implement used to propel or steer a boat
- I'm so external1, I intensify2 wax insect3s!
- 1 from or between other countries
2 make the chemically affected part of (a negative) denser or more opaque in order produce a stronger contrast between light and dark
3 any of various insects that secrete a waxy substance
- I'm so reducible1, I undercut2 toe3s!
- 1 capable of being reduced
2 cut away material from the underside of (an object) so as to leave an overhanging portion in relief
3 one of the digits of the foot
- I'm so immune1, I sallow2 tent peg3s!
- 1 secure against
2 cause to become sallow
3 a peg driven into the ground to hold a rope supporting a tent