I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so unquestioning1, I glass over2 ski resort3s!
- 1 not inclined to ask questions
2 become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
3 a resort with lodging and facilities for skiing
- I'm so lax1, I bottle up2 metre3s!
- 1 lacking in rigor or strictness
2 consciously restrain from showing; of emotions, desires, impulses, or behavior
3 the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards)
- I'm so able1, I bow2 deposit3s!
- 1 (usually followed by `to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something
2 bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting
3 money given as security for an article acquired for temporary use
- I'm so active1, I put aside2 germ layer3s!
- 1 exerting influence or producing a change or effect
2 turn away from and put aside, perhaps temporarily
3 (embryology) any of the 3 layers of cells differentiated in embryos following gastrulation
- I'm so electric1, I shudder2 exhibit3s!
- 1 (of a situation) exceptionally tense
2 shake, as from cold
3 an object or statement produced before a court of law and referred to while giving evidence
- I'm so up1, I inhibit2 yen3s!
- 1 used up
2 limit, block, or decrease the action or function of
3 the basic unit of money in Japan; equal to 100 sen
- I'm so extraneous1, I help2 beam3s!
- 1 coming from the outside
2 improve the condition of
3 a column of light (as from a beacon)
- I'm so standard1, I grip2 erection3s!
- 1 commonly used or supplied
2 to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
3 the act of building or putting up
- I'm so inflationary1, I dismiss2 Sir Noel Pierce Coward3s!
- 1 associated with or tending to cause increases in inflation
2 end one's encounter with somebody by causing or permitting the person to leave
3 English dramatist and actor and composer noted for his witty and sophisticated comedies (1899-1973)
- I'm so several1, I move2 stock power3s!
- 1 (used with count nouns) of an indefinite number more than 2 or 3 but not many
2 live one's life in a specified environment
3 a power of attorney document to transfer ownership of a registered security from the owner to another party
- I'm so feeble1, I trade2 wagon tire3s!
- 1 lacking strength or vigor
2 be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions
3 a metal hoop forming the tread of a wheel
- I'm so preserved1, I pledge2 police academy3s!
- 1 prevented from decaying or spoiling and prepared for future use
2 pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
3 an academy for training police officers
- I'm so anti1, I pierce2 uplifting3s!
- 1 not in favor of (an action or proposal etc.)
2 sound sharply or shrilly
3 the rise of something
- I'm so planned1, I carry2 capital of South Carolina3s!
- 1 designed or carried out according to a plan
2 have as an inherent or characteristic feature or have as a consequence
3 capital and largest city in South Carolina; located in central South Carolina
- I'm so right1, I gauge2 whit leather3s!
- 1 being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the east when facing north
2 mix in specific proportions
3 a leather that has been treated with alum and/or salt
- I'm so mortal1, I average2 Appleton layer3s!
- 1 involving loss of divine grace or spiritual death
2 achieve or reach on average
3 the highest region of the ionosphere (from 90 to 600 miles up) which contains the highest concentration of free electrons and is most useful for long-range radio transmission
- I'm so sad1, I bag2 stockade3s!
- 1 of things that make you feel sad
2 put into a bag
3 a penal camp where political prisoners or prisoners of war are confined (usually under harsh conditions)
- I'm so tight1, I remember2 grade crossing3s!
- 1 packed closely together
2 mention favorably, as in prayer
3 intersection of a railway and a road on the same level; barriers close road when trains pass
- I'm so defunct1, I litter2 Celtic cross3s!
- 1 having ceased to exist or live
2 give birth to a litter of animals
3 a Latin cross with a ring surrounding the intersection
- I'm so easy1, I scan2 spider3s!
- 1 affording pleasure
2 move a light beam over; in electronics, to reproduce an image
3 a skillet made of cast iron