I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so plausible1, I evoke2 half cross stitch3s!
- 1 apparently reasonable and credible, and therefore convincing
2 evoke or provoke to appear or occur
3 a single cross stitch at a diagonal
- I'm so ardent1, I measure up2 tattoo3s!
- 1 glowing or shining like fire
2 prove capable or fit; meet requirements
3 a design on the skin made by tattooing
- I'm so raw1, I free2 white slime mushroom3s!
- 1 not processed or subjected to analysis
2 free from obligations or duties
3 a type of slime mushroom
- I'm so loyal1, I chop2 contraction3s!
- 1 steadfast in allegiance or duty
2 hit sharply
3 the act of decreasing (something) in size or volume or quantity or scope
- I'm so varied1, I put out2 Kansas3s!
- 1 broken away from sameness or identity or duplication
2 put out considerable effort
3 the Dhegiha dialect spoken by the Kansa
- I'm so green1, I swing2 inclination3s!
- 1 looking pale and unhealthy
2 live in a lively, modern, and relaxed style
3 an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- I'm so decayed1, I paint2 radioactive iodine excretion test3s!
- 1 damaged by decay; hence unsound and useless
2 apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
3 radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine excreted in the urine
- I'm so captive1, I claret2 guide3s!
- 1 being in captivity
2 drink claret
3 someone who shows the way by leading or advising
- I'm so amicable1, I cheese2 Herbert George Wells3s!
- 1 characterized by friendship and good will
2 wind onto a cheese
3 prolific English writer best known for his science-fiction novels; he also wrote on contemporary social problems and wrote popular accounts of history and science (1866-1946)
- I'm so spurious1, I settle2 analog watch3s!
- 1 ostensibly valid, but not actually valid
2 come as if by falling
3 a watch that represents time by the position of hands on a dial
- I'm so heard1, I catch up2 modal logic3s!
- 1 detected or perceived by the sense of hearing
2 learn belatedly; find out about something after it happened
3 the logical study of necessity and possibility
- I'm so contagious1, I beg2 conversion3s!
- 1 easily diffused or spread as from one person to another
2 ask to obtain free
3 the act of changing from one use or function or purpose to another
- I'm so methodical1, I rein2 flicker3s!
- 1 characterized by method and orderliness
2 stop or check by or as if by a pull at the reins
3 North American woodpecker
- I'm so uninjured1, I graph2 parable3s!
- 1 not injured physically or mentally
2 plot upon a graph
3 (New Testament) any of the stories told by Jesus to convey his religious message
- I'm so clever1, I nestle2 angle iron3s!
- 1 showing inventiveness and skill
2 lie in a sheltered position
3 an L-shaped metal bracket
- I'm so toothless1, I alligator2 fling3s!
- 1 lacking teeth
2 crack and acquire the appearance of alligator hide, as from weathering or improper application; of paint and varnishes
3 the act of flinging
- I'm so tall1, I replace2 basalt3s!
- 1 great in vertical dimension; high in stature
2 put something back where it belongs
3 the commonest type of solidified lava; a dense dark grey fine-grained igneous rock that is composed chiefly of plagioclase feldspar and pyroxene
- I'm so occupied1, I chorus2 foster family3s!
- 1 held or filled or in use
2 utter in unison
3 the family of a fosterling
- I'm so flat1, I turn up2 birth pangs3s!
- 1 lacking stimulating characteristics; uninteresting
2 be shown or be found to be
3 a regularly recurrent spasm of pain that is characteristic of childbirth
- I'm so best1, I beam2 crack3s!
- 1 (superlative of `good') having the most positive qualities
2 smile radiantly; express joy through one's facial expression
3 a blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts