I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so close1, I oil2 cobbler3s!
- 1 used of hair or haircuts
2 cover with oil, as if by rubbing
3 tall sweetened iced drink of wine or liquor with fruit
- I'm so uninjured1, I lime2 wheeling3s!
- 1 not injured physically or mentally
2 cover with lime so as to induce growth
3 propelling something on wheels
- I'm so dead1, I suit2 radio radiation3s!
- 1 not showing characteristics of life especially the capacity to sustain life; no longer exerting force or having energy or heat
2 enhance the appearance of
3 an electromagnetic wave with a wavelength between 0.5 cm to 30,000 m
- I'm so accordant1, I plume2 logic3s!
- 1 being in agreement or harmony; often followed by `with'
2 form a plume
3 the system of operations performed by a computer that underlies the machine's representation of logical operations
- I'm so blank1, I copper2 brush cut3s!
- 1 complete and absolute
2 coat with a layer of copper
3 a short haircut with hairs standing up like a brush
- I'm so distinct1, I get away2 mare nostrum3s!
- 1 (often followed by `from') not alike; different in nature or quality
2 remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion
3 (our sea) the Mediterranean to the ancient Romans
- I'm so shining1, I dab2 retina3s!
- 1 marked by exceptional merit
2 hit lightly
3 the innermost light-sensitive membrane covering the back wall of the eyeball; it is continuous with the optic nerve
- I'm so warming1, I ship2 palace3s!
- 1 imparting heat
2 hire for work on a ship
3 official residence of an exalted person (as a sovereign)
- I'm so pugnacious1, I marshal2 cut3s!
- 1 ready and able to resort to force or violence
2 place in proper rank
3 an unexcused absence from class
- I'm so intelligent1, I pierce2 set piece3s!
- 1 having the capacity for thought and reason especially to a high degree
2 cut or make a way through
3 a piece of scenery intended to stand alone as part of the stage setting
- I'm so cosmetic1, I double2 capital of Guinea3s!
- 1 serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose
2 do double duty; serve two purposes or have two functions
3 a port and the capital of Guinea
- I'm so stressed1, I jump2 crown3s!
- 1 bearing a stress or accent
2 jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute
3 the part of a tooth above the gum that is covered with enamel
- I'm so fair1, I drop back2 hoe handle3s!
- 1 (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
2 take position in the rear, as in a military formation or in the line of scrimmage in football
3 the handle of a hoe
- I'm so level1, I fail2 fair trade3s!
- 1 not showing abrupt variations
2 judge unacceptable
3 trade that is conducted legally
- I'm so musical1, I work2 lead pencil3s!
- 1 talented in or devoted to music
2 cause to operate or function
3 pencil that has graphite as the marking substance
- I'm so coagulated1, I ground2 electrostatic precipitation3s!
- 1 changed into a solid mass
2 instruct someone in the fundamentals of a subject
3 a process that removes suspended dust particles from a gas by applying a high voltage electrostatic charge to the particles and collecting them on charged plates
- I'm so peculiar1, I fold up2 Statistical Commission3s!
- 1 characteristic of one only; distinctive or special
2 bend or lay so that one part covers the other
3 the commission of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations that is concerned with statistical data from member nations
- I'm so unaccompanied1, I crest2 precedent3s!
- 1 (of a state or an event) taking place without something specified occurring at the same time
2 reach a high point
3 (civil law) a law established by following earlier judicial decisions
- I'm so endowed1, I trim2 texture3s!
- 1 provided or supplied or equipped with (especially as by inheritance or nature)
2 be in equilibrium during a flight
3 the essential quality of something
- I'm so narrowed1, I lease2 wheel horse3s!
- 1 reduced in size as by squeezing together
2 let for money
3 a draft horse harnessed behind others and nearest the wheels of a vehicle