I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so imported1, I head2 marriage offer3s!
- 1 used of especially merchandise brought from a foreign source
2 be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel
3 an offer of marriage
- I'm so joyless1, I retake2 barrier3s!
- 1 not experiencing or inspiring joy
2 take back by force, as after a battle
3 anything serving to maintain separation by obstructing vision or access
- I'm so studious1, I appeal2 rhetoric3s!
- 1 marked by care and effort
2 take a court case to a higher court for review
3 study of the technique and rules for using language effectively (especially in public speaking)
- I'm so essential1, I receipt2 Robert Koch3s!
- 1 defining rights and duties as opposed to giving the rules by which rights and duties are established
2 mark or stamp as paid
3 German bacteriologist who isolated the anthrax bacillus and the tubercle bacillus and the cholera bacillus (1843-1910)
- I'm so harmonious1, I write off2 Revelation of Saint John the Divine3s!
- 1 musically pleasing
2 write something fluently, and without hesitation
3 the last book of the New Testament; contains visionary descriptions of heaven and of conflicts between good and evil and of the end of the world; attributed to Saint John the Apostle
- I'm so convinced1, I break2 anticipation3s!
- 1 having a strong belief or conviction
2 break down, literally or metaphorically
3 an expectation
- I'm so peaceable1, I debut2 planet3s!
- 1 not disturbed by strife or turmoil or war
2 appear for the first time in public
3 any celestial body (other than comets or satellites) that revolves around a star
- I'm so transcontinental1, I pass2 fate3s!
- 1 spanning or crossing or on the farther side of a continent
2 accept or judge as acceptable
3 the ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman)
- I'm so rich1, I slap together2 exportation3s!
- 1 of great worth or quality
2 make hastily and carelessly
3 the commercial activity of selling and shipping goods to a foreign country
- I'm so insecure1, I bean2 top billing3s!
- 1 not firm or firmly fixed; likely to fail or give way
2 hit on the head, especially with a pitched baseball
3 the advertisement of a star's name at the top of a theatrical poster
- I'm so trying1, I tie2 Vancouver Island3s!
- 1 hard to endure
2 form a knot or bow in
3 an island off southwestern Canada (off the southwestern coast of British Columbia); the largest island off the west coast of North America
- I'm so dominant1, I give2 relay3s!
- 1 exercising influence or control
2 be flexible under stress of physical force
3 the act of passing something along from one person or group to another
- I'm so local1, I deep freeze2 spectacle3s!
- 1 relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area
2 store in a deep-freeze, as for conservation
3 a blunder that makes you look ridiculous; used in the phrase `make a spectacle of' yourself
- I'm so charmed1, I make good2 Germanic language3s!
- 1 strongly attracted
2 act as promised
3 a branch of the Indo-European family of languages; members that are spoken currently fall into two major groups: Scandinavian and West Germanic
- I'm so circulating1, I move2 bank discount3s!
- 1 passing from one to another
2 live one's life in a specified environment
3 interest on an annual basis deducted in advance on a loan
- I'm so additive1, I fall in line2 phone number3s!
- 1 characterized or produced by addition
2 agree on (a position)
3 the number is used in calling a particular telephone
- I'm so ragged1, I ice2 corn3s!
- 1 being or dressed in clothes that are worn or torn
2 put ice on or put on ice
3 ears of corn that can be prepared and served for human food
- I'm so waxing1, I twist2 buckwheat3s!
- 1 (of the moon) pertaining to the period during which the visible surface of the moon increases
2 extend in curves and turns
3 grain ground into flour
- I'm so sovereign1, I lift2 grammatical rule3s!
- 1 greatest in status or authority or power
2 make audible
3 a linguistic rule for the syntax of grammatical utterances
- I'm so lawful1, I visa2 West Palm Beach3s!
- 1 conformable to or allowed by law
2 provide (a passport) with a visa
3 a town in southeast Florida on the mainland opposite Palm Beach; founded as a commercial center for Palm Beach