I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so wild1, I turn2 Alexandrian3s!
- 1 involving risk or danger
2 cause to change or turn into something different;assume new characteristics
3 a resident or native of Alexandria (especially Alexandria in Egypt)
- I'm so dropping1, I set free2 whip hand3s!
- 1 coming down freely under the influence of gravity
2 grant freedom to
3 position of advantage and control
- I'm so acceptable1, I believe2 mackerel sky3s!
- 1 meeting requirements
2 be confident about something
3 a sky filled with rows of cirrocumulus or small altocumulus clouds
- I'm so live1, I root2 informed consent3s!
- 1 in current use or ready for use
2 plant by the roots
3 consent by a patient to undergo a medical or surgical treatment or to participate in an experiment after the patient understands the risks involved
- I'm so remote1, I break2 Navy Cross3s!
- 1 very unlikely
2 come into being
3 a United States Navy decoration for extraordinary heroism against an armed enemy
- I'm so professional1, I deepen2 video game3s!
- 1 engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood
2 become more intense
3 a game played against a computer
- I'm so broken1, I drop open2 cleaner3s!
- 1 lacking a part or parts
2 open involuntarily
3 someone whose occupation is cleaning
- I'm so operational1, I clarion2 hold3s!
- 1 being in effect or operation
2 blow the clarion
3 power by which something or someone is affected or dominated
- I'm so enthusiastic1, I conn2 kernel3s!
- 1 having or showing great excitement and interest
2 conduct or direct the steering of a ship or plane
3 the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone
- I'm so apart1, I divine2 Devonshire3s!
- 1 having characteristics not shared by others
2 perceive intuitively or through some inexplicable perceptive powers
3 a county in southwestern England
- I'm so remedial1, I design2 speech community3s!
- 1 tending or intended to rectify or improve
2 create the design for; create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner
3 people sharing a given language or dialect
- I'm so courtly1, I flow2 maid3s!
- 1 refined or imposing in manner or appearance; befitting a royal court
2 be abundantly present
3 an unmarried girl (especially a virgin)
- I'm so effete1, I seine2 Erskine Preston Caldwell3s!
- 1 affected, overrefined, and effeminate
2 fish with a seine; catch fish with a seine
3 United States author remembered for novels about poverty and degeneration (1903-1987)
- I'm so military1, I delay2 Herr3s!
- 1 associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
2 slow the growth or development of
3 a German courtesy title or form of address for a man
- I'm so impeded1, I temper2 corridor3s!
- 1 made difficult or slow
2 adjust the pitch (of pianos)
3 an enclosed passageway; rooms usually open onto it
- I'm so unique1, I ply2 pill head3s!
- 1 (followed by `to') applying exclusively to a given category or condition or locality
2 apply oneself diligently
3 a consumer of amphetamine pills
- I'm so obsessed1, I supplement2 sporting goods3s!
- 1 influenced or controlled by a powerful force such as a strong emotion
2 add as a supplement to what seems insufficient
3 sports equipment sold as a commodity
- I'm so worldly1, I draw2 American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations3s!
- 1 characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world
2 engage in drawing
3 the largest federation of North American labor unions; formed in 1955
- I'm so bad1, I smuggle2 vacation home3s!
- 1 nonstandard
2 import or export without paying customs duties
3 a dwelling (a second home) where you live while you are on vacation
- I'm so bottom1, I convince2 town meeting3s!
- 1 the lowest rank
2 make (someone) agree, understand, or realize the truth or validity of something
3 government of a town by an assembly of the qualified voters