I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so supreme1, I be born2 genus Alligator3s!
- 1 greatest in status or authority or power
2 come into existence through birth
3 type genus of the Alligatoridae
- I'm so plumed1, I carry2 wreck3s!
- 1 (of a knight's helmet) having a decorative plume
2 bear or be able to bear the weight, pressure,or responsibility of
3 something or someone that has suffered ruin or dilapidation
- I'm so quaint1, I drop2 royal court3s!
- 1 strange in an interesting or pleasing way
2 remove (cargo, people, etc.) from and leave
3 the sovereign and his advisers who are the governing power of a state
- I'm so devotional1, I acquaint2 spark coil3s!
- 1 relating to worship
3 an induction coil used to create sparks
- I'm so hollow1, I give the once over2 firing3s!
- 1 lacking in substance or character
2 look at with a critical eye
3 the act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy
- I'm so insensitive1, I compose2 concoction3s!
- 1 not responsive to physical stimuli
2 calm (someone, especially oneself); make quiet
3 an occurrence of an unusual mixture
- I'm so sliding1, I break down2 tail gate3s!
- 1 being a smooth continuous motion
2 collapse due to fatigue, an illness, or a sudden attack
3 a gate downstream from a lock or canal that is used to control the flow of water at the lower end
- I'm so vague1, I gush2 security system3s!
- 1 not precisely limited, determined, or distinguished
2 issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth
3 (computing) a system that enforces boundaries between computer networks
- I'm so sorrowful1, I yarn2 Breton3s!
- 1 experiencing or marked by or expressing sorrow especially that associated with irreparable loss
2 tell or spin a yarn
3 a native or inhabitant of Brittany (especially one who speaks the Breton language)
- I'm so competent1, I twist2 shrug3s!
- 1 properly or sufficiently qualified or capable or efficient
2 turn in the opposite direction
3 a gesture involving the shoulders
- I'm so unacceptable1, I mesh2 lurking place3s!
- 1 not adequate to give satisfaction
2 work together in harmony
3 a place suitable for lurking
- I'm so shipboard1, I thunder2 electrical discharge3s!
- 1 casual or ephemeral as if taking place on board a ship
2 move fast, noisily, and heavily
3 a discharge of electricity
- I'm so exotic1, I wrest2 objective3s!
- 1 strikingly strange or unusual
2 obtain by seizing forcibly or violently, also metaphorically
3 the lens or system of lenses in a telescope or microscope that is nearest the object being viewed
- I'm so black1, I parade2 Proteus3s!
- 1 (of the face) made black especially as with suffused blood
2 walk ostentatiously
3 (Greek mythology) a prophetic god who served Poseidon; was capable of changing his shape at will
- I'm so nugatory1, I deal2 New Amsterdam3s!
- 1 of no real value
3 a settlement established by the Dutch near the mouth of Hudson River and the southern end of Manhattan Island; annexed by the English in 1664 and renamed New York
- I'm so versatile1, I model2 electrical engineer3s!
- 1 able to move freely in all directions
2 display (clothes) as a mannequin
3 a person trained in practical applications of the theory of electricity
- I'm so obsolete1, I stick up2 social scientist3s!
- 1 no longer in use
2 rob at gunpoint or by means of some other threat
3 someone expert in the study of human society and its personal relationships
- I'm so bloody1, I enrich2 time signature3s!
- 1 having or covered with or accompanied by blood
2 make wealthy or richer
3 a musical notation indicating the number of beats to a measure and kind of note that takes a beat
- I'm so charismatic1, I come to the fore2 animation3s!
- 1 possessing an extraordinary ability to attract
2 make oneself visible; take action
3 general activity and motion
- I'm so complete1, I interest2 speech therapist3s!
- 1 highly skilled
2 be of importance or consequence
3 a therapist who treats speech defects and disorders