I'm so (ADJECTIVE) I (VERB) (NOUN)s!
- I'm so hurried1, I dust2 folder3s!
- 1 moving rapidly or performed quickly or in great haste
2 rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape
3 covering that is folded over to protect the contents
- I'm so undivided1, I lace2 disk access3s!
- 1 not separated into parts or shares; constituting an undivided unit
2 draw through eyes or holes
3 memory access to the computer disk on which information is stored
- I'm so soft1, I own2 adaptation3s!
- 1 (of speech sounds); produced with the back of the tongue raised toward the hard palate; characterized by a hissing or hushing sound (as `s' and `sh')
2 have ownership or possession of
3 a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form
- I'm so advertised1, I mount2 emanation3s!
- 1 called to public attention
2 put up or launch
3 the act of emitting; causing to flow forth
- I'm so gray1, I put up2 structural formula3s!
- 1 used to signify the Confederate forces in the American Civil War (who wore grey uniforms)
2 preserve in a can or tin
3 an expanded molecular formula showing the arrangement of atoms within the molecule
- I'm so inadvertent1, I begin2 Fox3s!
- 1 happening by chance or unexpectedly or unintentionally
2 begin to speak or say
3 the Algonquian language of the Fox
- I'm so implicit1, I glide2 hearth3s!
- 1 being without doubt or reserve
2 fly in or as if in a glider plane
3 an open recess in a wall at the base of a chimney where a fire can be built
- I'm so tiled1, I toss in2 chess club3s!
- 1 covered or furnished with tiles
2 add casually to a conversation
3 a club of people to play chess
- I'm so colour1, I suspend2 box3s!
- 1 having or capable of producing colors
2 hang freely
3 the driver's seat on a coach
- I'm so deserving1, I sign on2 salad days3s!
- 1 (often used ironically) worthy of being treated in a particular way
2 engage by written agreement
3 the best time of youth
- I'm so unchanged1, I train2 Sussex spaniel3s!
- 1 not made or become different
2 exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition
3 an English breed with short legs and a golden liver-colored coat
- I'm so inconvenient1, I staff2 devise3s!
- 1 not suited to your comfort, purpose or needs
2 serve on the staff of
3 (law) a gift of real property by will
- I'm so conversant1, I deepen2 watering cart3s!
- 1 (usually followed by `with') well informed about or knowing thoroughly
2 make deeper
3 water cart with a tank and sprinkler for sprinkling roads
- I'm so detached1, I harp2 mausoleum3s!
- 1 no longer connected or joined
2 play the harp
3 a large burial chamber, usually above ground
- I'm so dejected1, I burst in on2 OR circuit3s!
- 1 affected or marked by low spirits
2 spring suddenly
3 a gate circuit in a computer that fires when any of its inputs fire
- I'm so collective1, I change2 reservation3s!
- 1 set up on the principle of collectivism or ownership and production by the workers involved usually under the supervision of a government
2 become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
3 a statement that limits or restricts some claim
- I'm so irregular1, I go2 small3s!
- 1 failing to meet a standard of manufacture due to an imperfection
2 be ranked or compare
3 a garment size for a small person
- I'm so designate1, I pat2 purchasing department3s!
- 1 appointed but not yet installed in office
2 pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin
3 the division of a business that is responsible for purchases
- I'm so rotated1, I hold2 trade bill3s!
- 1 turned in a circle around an axis
2 assert or affirm
3 a statute that would regulate foreign trade
- I'm so rich1, I drive2 resolution3s!
- 1 containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar
2 hit very hard, as by swinging a bat horizontally
3 (music) a dissonant chord is followed by a consonant chord